Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Power of Your Thoughts

I was cooking for friends that were coming over for dinner when I realized that I was in seventh heaven, feeling empowered, on top of the world, and in control of my destiny! The feeling was soooo strong and all encompassing; the clarity that I had about my future was crystal clear! I had never felt so sure of myself, of my purpose in life, and in what I could accomplish. My plan encompassed starting a mastermind group, a book club, and propelling my transformational coaching into the stratosphere! I could see touching the lives of many women and helping them have the same feeling of power and of being 100% responsible for our actions, our reality and our destiny. What had happened to have me on such a high?

In Texas, and specifically San Antonio, the residents are being plagued by Mountain Cedar allergies. Mountain Cedar is one of the few trees that send out their pollen in the winter. I have been suffering through that, along with having caught the bug of the month. So, I am not feeling at 100%. Yet, what happened?

I changed my thoughts and once I did that, the natural succession of events occurred. You see Thoughts beget Feelings which beget Actions which beget Results.

I had been struggling with lack of clarity and a messy desk in addition to wanting to make 2008 be a great year for me. It all started with my coach helping me set my intentions for 2008. Once I was able to write down in detail who I wanted to be by Dec. 31st, 2008, and was able to clean my desk so that my thoughts could be clear, I was able to see and figure out what steps I needed to take in order to be who I want to be and to do all the amazing things I want to have accomplished by the end of this year.

All of the major pieces fell in to place rather quickly, once I was clear. I am now able to see how I am going to be able to live my life’s purpose, and I see my vision right in front of me. It is the beacon towards which I will travel this year.

I plan on having other people join me. One cannot live a life of purpose alone. I am interested in finding women who are willing to take personal responsibility to make 2008 their best year yet and have fun doing it. Women who accept responsibility for 100% of their lives, who want to invest in themselves and help others; who are ready to live a life of purpose and of choice. So I am inviting the first 15 women who write to me and who are willing to commit to a year of growth and transformation to join me in this journey. When you e-mail me, we will discuss the details of our journey together.

I am excited about this, and I am looking forward to having 2008 be a great success!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fundraising Strategies said...

Couldn't agree with you more. Positive thoughts beget positive feelings and positive feeling beget positive actions and positive actions beget positive results. Changing and starting all over again doesn't have to begin only on New Year's Eve. Try changing your life and attitude one step at a time starting NOW.

Fundraising

Monday, April 20, 2015 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home